Home | Gallery of Countries | Missions Travel |
Frequently asked Questions | Contact Us | Tell a friend about us
There is a wide variety of accommodations to choose from—from budget hotels, to luxury suites to all-inclusive vacation resorts. I have experience in booking all of these types of properties. At Carpenter’s Brothers Family Travel I work with you to understand your accommodation needs and set about to find the best possible fit.
Palm Desert, California Seaside hotels, Sorrento Italy Atlantis Resort, Bahamas
Here are some general guidelines to keep in mind:
· Most properties require a credit card guarantee to hold a room. The card is usually not charged until check-out. However, cancellations generally have to be called into the hotel by 4PM hotel time in order to avoid a charge for the first night.
· It is common for vacation resorts to have a deposit requirement of at least one night. Often these deposits are non-refundable within 14-30 days of arrival.
· In the United States the standard room has two double beds. There is, however, a wide range of room and bedding configurations. In Europe, rooms with one or two twin beds are the norm.
· Many properties include a continental breakfast in the rate; some even provide a full breakfast. And, of course, there are bed and breakfasts. Resorts often have an all-inclusive plan that covers meals and beverages.
· The availability of non-smoking rooms, adjacent or adjoining rooms, cribs and rollaways is on a request basis.
· Taxes will be estimated and added to the quoted room charge. Taxes are usually included in all-inclusive plans and the hotel portion of tour packages.
· Frequent flier credits are often allowed for qualifying stays.
Why don’t you let me help you with your next stay?
Bed and Breakfast Marang Resort, East coast of Ocho Rios Jamaica
Fortuna Germany Malaysia
Disney's Boardwalk Resort, Walt Disney World