Home | Gallery of Countries | Missions Travel |
Frequently asked Questions | Contact Us | Tell a friend about us
Check out our new Carpenter's Brothers Missions Travel brochure
"The earth is the Lord's, and all it contains, the world, and those who dwell in it" (Ps 24:1).
I have a special desire to help missionaries with their travel needs. So far I have assisted with missions travel to 61 countries. See our Missions Countries. Primarily I have helped with three types of missions travel: 1) individuals and groups for short-term church/ministry trips; 2) one-way trips for missionaries moving overseas; 3) flights pertaining to overseas adoptions.
I understand that it is important to be good stewards of the resources God has given you for your missions trip. Therefore I do whatever I can to find reasonable fares for your trip. Extensive use is made of fares from reputable consolidators. Consolidators are companies that have contracts with airlines to sell certain classes of seats at a discount. They often provide excellent pricing on two travel needs of missionaries: extended stays and one-way fares.
Although price is important, it is not the only factor to consider when choosing a travel consultant to assist in planning your missions trip. Rather than focusing on a quick impersonal sale, I strive to foster long-term working relationships built on trust. I will attempt to communicate clearly to understand your travel needs. Then, to the best of my ability, I will diligently apply my knowledge to meeting those needs.
In addition to a fare-monitoring program, I offer the following value-added services:
1) PRAYER—I like to have some idea of what your trip is about so that I can pray intelligently
2) Advance seat assignments according to your preference (when available)
3) Coordination of travel plans for clients traveling from different points to a common destination or from a common departure point to different destinations
4) Maximization of frequent flier benefits. If you travel on a specific airline on a regular basis, I believe it is important to build up frequent flier credits. I will enroll you in the appropriate program at no cost to you. Enrollment is especially important for long-distance international flights.
5) Monitoring of ticketed reservations for schedule and flight number changes
6) Hotel and car rental bookings.
7) Sharing of personal destination knowledge
8) Access to excellent travel insurance coverage. Travel insurance is strongly recommended when your plans include substantial non-refundable payments. Click here to purchase.
9) Visa and passport advice.
10) If your friends and supporters use our travel services a portion of the commissions earned will be given to your missions efforts.
11) Sharing of information about your ministry on this or a related website (coming soon).
I look forward to helping you with your next missions trip!
In His rest,
Carpenter's Brothers Family Travel
"For the earth will be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea" (Is 11:9).