Gallery of Countries | Missions Travel |
Frequently asked Questions | Contact Us | Tell a friend about us
Carpenter's Brothers Family Travel
Download our new MISSIONS TRAVEL BROCHURE
Carpenter’s Brothers Family Travel is a home-based travel agency. In the past five years I have booked over 3000 airplane tickets to 70 countries and territories, as well as numerous tour and cruise packages.
I am adept at navigating the constantly changing airfare marketplace. If no specials are currently available, I will monitor fares for a period of time. For international travel I make extensive use of fares from reputable consolidators. Consolidators are companies that have contracts with airlines to sell certain classes of seats at a discount. In addition to lower fares, they often provide longer stays or affordable one-way tickets.
Although price is important, it is not the only factor to consider when choosing a travel consultant. Rather than focusing on a quick impersonal sale, I strive to foster long-term working relationships built on trust. I will attempt to communicate clearly to under-stand your travel needs. Then, to the best of my ability, I will diligently apply my knowledge to meeting those needs.
In addition to the fare monitoring program, I offer the following value-added services:
1) Advance seat assignments according to your preference (when available)
2) Coordination of travel plans for clients traveling from different points to a common destination, e.g. for a wedding or family reunion
3) Maximization of frequent flier benefits. If you travel on a specific airline on a somewhat regular basis, I believe it is important to build up frequent flier credits. I will enroll you in the appropriate program at no cost to you. Enrollment is especially important for long-distance international flights.
4) Monitoring of ticketed reservations for schedule and flight number changes
5) Hotel, car rental, tour and cruise bookings
6) Sharing of personal destination knowledge
7) Access to excellent travel insurance coverage. Travel insurance is strongly recommended when your plans include substantial non-refundable payments. Click here to purchase.
8) Visa and passport advice
Why not contact me for help in planning your next trip? Email me at email@example.com with the details of your planned travel or call me at 800-777-2865 (local 413-665-3612). I would love to help make your travel dreams reality.
Carpenter’s Brothers Family Travel
“Where price is important and service is indispensable!”